Push & Pull Expo Book Trolley
Design: Bjarne Hjertvik for Eurobib Direct
Flexible, easy to move
A smooth, single-sided book trolley on wheels for front exposure of books or media.
Four cutting edge shelves that can be adjusted to suit any requirements.
Also equipped with a single shelf at the back for storage.
Regulations in Benelux-countries for best ergonomic when handling book trolleys. These were considered when designing Push & Pull trolleys.
- Push handle of the book trolley: should be accessible on different heights between 950-1250 mm. in an angle of 70 degrees
- Width of the trolley: Max 500 mm
- Wheels: Minimum Ø125 mm
- Lowest shelf: Min 420 mm above floor
- Height between shelves: 3 shelves with a minimum space of 300 mm between the shelves
- Height of highest shelf: Max 1050 mm above floor. (Midi/combi 1199 mm)
|Material||powdercoated steel, laminated plywood|
|Manga books||200 - 225|
|Standard books||35 - 40|
|Paperbacks||110 - 120|
|Shelf depth||140 mm|
|Assembly guide||Push & Pull Expo Book Trolley|
Item no.: E5005 / 1 pc
We are here to help you...
Add product to favourites to collect for a quote