Push & Pull Midi Book Trolley
Design: Bjarne Hjertvik for Eurobib Direct
Easy to work, versatile and ergonomic..
Midi trolleys come with four shelves of which two are moveable. Add to this a generous shelf depth.
Well worked-out construction, durable material in good quality and extremely user friendly.
The stands design with a keyhole as pattern is just as simple and provides a good grip (is easy on the shoulders and back), suits all regardless of height can be operated from both directions (push & pull). The cassettes are slightly tilted backwards, 7˚.
Regulations in Benelux-countries for best ergonomic when handling book trolleys. These were considered when designing Push & Pull trolleys.
- Push handle of the book trolley: should be accessible on different heights between 950-1250 mm. in an angle of 70 degrees
- Width of the trolley: Max 500 mm
- Wheels: Minimum Ø125 mm
- Lowest shelf: Min 420 mm above floor
- Height between shelves: 3 shelves with a minimum space of 300 mm between the shelves
- Height of highest shelf: Max 1050 mm above floor. (Midi/combi 1199 mm)
|Material||powdercoated steel, laminated plywood|
|Standard books||40 - 45|
|Height (lowest shelf, back)||436 mm|
|Shelf depth||236 mm|
|Shelf length||366 mm|
|Assembly guide||Push & Pull Midi Book Trolley|
Item no.: E5001 / 1 pc
We are here to help you...
Add product to favourites to collect for a quote