This product replaces:Slimline Shelving
Its functionality and construction provide the highest degree of design and versatility, and its style and quality make it suitable for all types of libraries.
The construction of the shelving system allows for easy assembly and adjustment, and the shelves, set in 25 mm increments, can easily be adjusted if you want to change your display.
The shelving has several functionalities and is available:
- as single-/double-sided
- in melamine/painted/veneer
- with castors (castor frame/castor plate)
- with three types of connection element (steel back frame/wooden back panel/cross braces)
- with a wide range of shelves (steel/wooden, straight/sloping, backedge/hanging book support)
- with top shelf/overlaying top plate
- with three types of end panels (standard/slat display/end panel bay)
- as well as a variety of other functional components (browsers/magazine displays/signage).
The result – a customisable shelving systems that fits the requirements of your specific library.
The Lingo Shelving System is FSC certified for all wooden products produced in painted and veneered finishes.
|Material||painted MDF, veneered particle board, melamine coated particle board|
|Construction||wooden end panel|
|Connection element||back frame, wooden back panel, cross brace|
|Panels||wooden end panel, wooden slat wall display, end panel bay|
|Module depth mm||250, 300, 400|
|Module width mm||500, 750, 900, 1000|
|Module height mm||720, 920, 1220, 1520, 1820, 2120|
|Assembly guide||Anti-topple bracket for single-sided shelving|
|Brochures and catalogues||Lingo|
|Price list||Lingo Shelving System - DKK|
|Price list||Lingo Shelving System - EUR|
|Product certificates||GS by TÜV - Lingo shelving system|
|Technical specifications||Lingo Shelving System|
|Test report||TÜV - Lingo shelving system|
We are here to help you...
Add product to favourites to collect for a quote